A little about Cody

       I enrolled in BA223 Principles of Marketing because I have very little insight into the world of marketing and how it works, obviously I have seen many ads in my, well albeit short life. But I am curious to see what trends and effects there are from marketing firms to meet consumer wants and needs. And I believe in the future I will benefit greatly from having at a minimum the base knowledge of marketing.

       I am a Business Administration major and this class satisfied part of my degree path. And I find marketing to be very important in the world of business. So I am very excited about this opportunity to learn in this class.

       The most interesting thing to learn about marketing to me is where they come up with the specific avenues ad agencies and business use to target consumers. IE billboards web, television, or radio. And what they include in such ads, language graphics/pictures etc.

         I enjoy the Army National Guard which I have been a part of since I was 17 and enlisted. It really gave me structure and a sense of direction and even belonging that I doubt anything except my amazing wife will ever truly rival in terms of personal importance. I enjoy the outdoors, things like hiking and camping and really just being in the woods in general. I hate beaches which many people do not seem to understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volvo Modern day old school marketing

Know Your Lemons People!